Two recent issues of Interior Design® magazine are really outstanding. The March issue is the “Big Ideas” issue and features innovation in many aspects of design. From architecture to interior design to product design and new technologies, this issue is packed with brilliant ideas and projects. The issue includes:
- Pavilion Le Corbusier in Zurich, Switzerland, the visionary architect’s “final testament”
- A beautiful and innovative boathouse/cultural center by Elliot & Associates Architects
- “Big Ideas” section featuring alternate directions in design, architecture and products.
A special edition Spring issue titled “Homes”™ focuses on residential design, featuring many laudable contemporary design projects from various settings all over the world. All of the featured projects are truly excellent. A few standouts:
- A restoration project by Rees Roberts and Partners set on an island off of Croatia’s Dalmatian coast.
- A home designed by GilBartolome Architecture set in Granada, Spain overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
- Ali Tayar’s mountainside project outside of Beirut.
The “Market” sections in both issues feature a wide array of cutting edge furniture, furnishings, and lighting. Even the ads in these magazines are all beautiful!