Happy New Year! Here’s to a year full of good health and fun & fulfilling projects. I’m looking forward to each of these projects lined up for 2023:
- New construction homes in Lexington MA and Arlington MA where I’ll be working with a builder to specify cabinets, tile, flooring, lighting and paint colors for homes to be built and listed on the market. The selections appeal to a broad array of potential buyers while conveying high-end quality and well-planned custom details.
- New construction in Brookline MA, helping my client select new furniture and window treatments as well as reupholster several items to move to the new home.
- Continued work with clients in Orleans MA on custom new construction with a well-known building/architecture firm. The project has been underway for about a year and includes everything needed to create a beautiful and personalized home for the clients, including custom cabinetry and built-ins, carefully selected tile, flooring and counter tops, beautiful faucets and plumbing fixtures, decorative ceiling or wall mounted lighting fixtures from a wide range of great manufacturers, and a thoughtful and cohesive paint color scheme. While the “surroundings” are falling into place, we’re also working on furnishings, area rugs, window treatments and art/accessories selection. It’s been a fun and rewarding project in terms of delivering complete interior design services.
- Helping three various Cape Cod clients transform their respective homes from ordinary to unique. Each of these involves kitchen and bath renovations, changing stained wood trim to painted wood trim, updating the lighting, adding new window treatments, and choosing neutral and light paint colors to open things up. All three are being planned to focus on the clients’ preferences and to create appealing possibilities for potential vacationers/renters.
- Helping a client/neighbor with small changes that will make a big difference: new tile and countertops for two very dated bathrooms, new paint colors to change from a pastel scheme to a neutral beige scheme, and new area rugs to move away from pastel/formal to light and casual. We’ll probably add some new pillows to freshen things up, too. Fun!
That’s a good start to 2023. It’s looking like it’ll be a busy year. Cheers!